In no particular order.
- tall iced black tea with 10 pumps of classic
I recommend this if you want a sugar rush to go along with your caffeine rush.
- venti espresso frappuccino with 2 shots of espresso
This is the good stuff. Nothing beats the ice-cold refreshment that you get out of a frappuccino. I recommend 2 shots of espresso so you can really get that strong coffee taste.
- tall iced coffee with 1 shot of peppermint and 5 shots of vanilla
Peppermint is strong so you only need one shot of it. And this drink only tastes good for a few sips before it gets old so I recommend just a tall. But if you get a bigger size, still only get just one shot of peppermint.
- grande double-chocolatey-chip frappuccino
No caffeine. I also recommend this for Mormons.
- venti iced coffee with 4 pumps hazelnut and 4 pumps vanilla
- venti iced coffee with 3 pumps cinnamon dolce and 5 pumps vanilla
These 2 are my absolute favorite iced coffee drinks.